Elena McConnellTrade Mark and Patent Paralegal
A qualified Trade Mark and Patent Paralegal, Elena has over ten years’ experience in IP roles.
She provides full administrative support to our team of patent and trade mark attorneys and works across all industry sectors, keeping our clients updated on a range of matters.
Before joining Lawrie, Elena was a Trade Mark Examiner and the Head of the Legal and International Affairs Department at the Albanian Patent and Trade Mark Office.
Driven by ensuring that our team has everything in place to offer the best service for our clients, Elena thrives on being part of a team that supports each other.
- Bachelor of Laws Degree (University of Tirana, Albania)
- Member of Tirana’s Chamber of Lawyers
- CIPA Certificate in Patent Administration
- CITMA Administrators' Certificate for Trade Marks
- Paralegal Member of the Chartered Institute of Trade Mark Attorneys (CITMA)
A bit about Elena
While she's obviously fluent in the language of IP, Elena works on her other word skills – she speaks Albanian, English, French and Italian and is currently improving her Spanish!